- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
WAYNE, N.J. —Just in time for Halloween and holiday season 2010, IdeaVillage Products has started shipping the Criss Angel Platinum Mindfreak magic kit.
Angel, the popular illusionist and star of the A&E hit show “Mindfreak,” has developed a line of kits and individual magic tricks for people of all ages. The Platinum kit contains more than 250 Mind-freak tricks, an instruction manual and DVD, and six individual Mindfreak tricks with instructions.
IdeaVillage CEO Andy Khubani said the kit promises to be one of the largest nondigital entertainment re tail launches ever. Ron Boger, IdeaVillage’s EVP, said the launch will be supported by a substantial national-network-and-cable Direct Response TV program and Angel’s personal appearances on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” “America’s Got Talent,” “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” “The Oprah Winfrey Show,” “Miss Universe” and “Lopez Tonight.”