- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Kroger: Customer First strategy contributes to 34 consecutive quarters of positive IDs
- New website born for Kroger baby products line
SEVERN, N.C. — Hampton Farms is offering fans of in-shell peanuts a new snack.
New Hickory SmokeHouse-flavored in-shell peanuts unite the taste of dry roasted peanuts with a "straight from the smokehouse" taste, the company said.
Available in 10-oz. packages, Hickory SmokeHouse peanuts will be available at such supermarkets as Food Lion, Giant, Kroger, Publix, Ralphs, Stop & Shop and Wegmans for a suggested retail price of $1.99.