- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
- Update: Shoppers Drug Mart execs express optimism, but few details on Loblaw deal during Q2 quarterly call
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- François Coutu will resign from Rite Aid board
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Hangover Joe's is bringing its officially licensed product of Warner Bros.' "The Hangover" movie to Canada through a new distribution deal.
The company said its Hangover Recovery Shot will roll out to Canadian markets through a strategic distribution partnership with Rage Beverages.
"The Canadian market shows great potential for success," Hangover Joe's co-founder Mike Jaynes said. "With 34 million Canadian residents and a well-established distribution partner like Rage Beverages, we expect to reach millions of dollars in sales in the Canadian market."
The 2-oz. hangover shot features Hangover Joe's patent-pending, proprietary Get Up and Go Blend — a blend of taurine, kudzu, green tea leaf and acai fruit extracts, along with goji berry concentrate, niacin and vitamins B6 and B12, among other ingredients. And the Hangover Recovery Shot contains only as much caffeine as a single cup of premium coffee, the company stated.