- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Canada's Jean Coutu Group unveils e-store window for holiday season
- Amazon's shopping app 'Flow' makes online shopping easier
- Study: 1-in-5 store customers are 'connected'
- Reports: Polar vortex drives blizzard of sales for some retailers
ANN ARBOR, Mich. Regional supermarket chain Hannaford unveiled its newly designed website on Tuesday. The new site offers Hannaford customers an interactive shopping experience, allowing customers to send shopping lists to their mobile devices, create profiles to alert them of allergens in products, print store and manufacturer coupons, and order cakes and deli platters to be picked up in-store. Shoppers also can interact conveniently with the weekly sales flyer and recipes sections by adding products and ingredients from those pages directly to their shopping lists.
The website was developed by Fry, a wholly owned subsidiary of Micros Systems, an e-commerce solutions provider.
Hannaford Supermarkets is based in Scarborough, Maine, and operates 176 stores across Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Vermont.