- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
NEW YORK — HappyFamily, an organic baby food brand, has launched a line of portable baked organic cheese, veggie and whole grain snacks.
HappyMunchies are available in two varieties: organic cheddar cheese with carrot, and organic broccoli, kale and cheddar cheese.
HappyMunchies have a suggested retail price of $2.99 per 1.63-oz. canister.