- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
SANTA MARIA, Calif. A new hand sanitizer from Hardy Diagnostics has made its market debut.
AloeSafe contains aloe vera, vitamin E and lavender oil and is free of glycerin, artificial colors, propylene glycol and parabens, Hardy Diagnostics said. It does not cause drying, and leaves the hands feeling soft and silky, while showing a 99.9% kill rate of potentially infectious bacteria.