- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Take ‘Dark Horse’ — to win
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
SANTA MARIA, Calif. A new hand sanitizer from Hardy Diagnostics has made its market debut.
AloeSafe contains aloe vera, vitamin E and lavender oil and is free of glycerin, artificial colors, propylene glycol and parabens, Hardy Diagnostics said. It does not cause drying, and leaves the hands feeling soft and silky, while showing a 99.9% kill rate of potentially infectious bacteria.