- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Sweet Dreams collection makes its debut
- Walgreens partners with family support group Tomorrow's Child
- 5-Hour Energy heads to Twitter to perk up
- FDA advisory committee recommends approval of Vanda Pharmaceuticals' Hetlioz for non-24-hour disorder in the totally blind
ATLANTA — Harmonix has launched Sleep Formula 39, a nonprescription sleep aid.
Available in twin packs of 2-oz. single-serving bottles, the product is made with a proprietary combination of ingredients, including 5-HTP, melatonin, GABA and L-Tryptophan, according to the company.
Sleep Formula 39 is available on GNC.com and select retailers.