- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- FTC grants early termination of waiting period for Kroger, Harris Teeter deal
- Harris Teeter acquires six Piggly Wiggly locations, and one future location, in the Charleston, S.C., market
- Harris Teeter shareholders approve proposed Kroger merger agreement
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Harris Teeter Supermarkets on Thursday declared a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.15 per share to be paid on Jan. 1, to shareholders of record on Dec. 14. This represents a $0.01 increase in the quarterly dividend amount, from the $0.14 per share that the company paid in previous quarters.
Harris Teeter also announced that its board declared a special dividend of $0.50 per share to be paid on Dec. 31 to shareholders of record on Dec. 14.
Harris Teeter Supermarkets operates a regional supermarket chain in eight states primarily in the Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States and the District of Columbia.