- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- Value, at-home products color hair care sector
- Black Friday proves to be record day for retail, NRF reports
- Survey: Cyber Monday gaining traction as post-Thanksgiving retailing event
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Harris Teeter associates on Monday donated enough products for its associates to assemble 2,000 Thanksgiving dinner bags for the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina.
“At a time when 1-in-7 of the individuals in our 34-county service area are in need of some type of assistance to put food on their table not only during the holidays, but year round, we are grateful for the continued support of our longtime friends at Harris Teeter," stated Peter Werbicki, president and CEO of the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina. "Through this effort by Harris Teeter, 8,000 meals are provided to families in our community this holiday season.”
Last week, Harris Teeter announced its partnership with MillerCoors in Operation Homefront Thanksgiving Feast for Military Families, to take place Tuesday. Harris Teeter is preparing Thanksgiving meals for 400 families of DC National Guard members.