- FTC grants early termination of waiting period for Kroger, Harris Teeter deal
- Harris Teeter acquires six Piggly Wiggly locations, and one future location, in the Charleston, S.C., market
- Kroger posts quarterly sales gains of 4.6%
- Harris Teeter shareholders approve proposed Kroger merger agreement
- Safeway deal is more than the sum of its parts
CHARLOTTE, N.C. Harris Teeter will reward customers for their oral care purchases through the end of the month.
Earlier this season, Harris Teeter began offering a special in-store reward for its VIC card members when they purchased select oral care products. Customers earn one point for every dollar spent on any combination of oral care products -- 40 points equates to a $5 reward, according to Harris Teeter's website. The $5 automatically will be deducted on the next transaction of $5 or more, regardless of the items purchased, by anyone in a VIC household, through Sept. 14.