- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- FTC grants early termination of waiting period for Kroger, Harris Teeter deal
- Report: No matter which company you pick, retail pharmacy represents strong investment potential
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Harris Teeter Supermarkets on Thursday elected Mark Ordan to its board at its annual shareholders meeting.
Ordan is CEO of Sunrise Senior Living, a provider of senior living services in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. Ordan has also held senior executive positions at a number of companies in the real estate, food service and supermarket industries.
The company also announced that its board declared a quarterly dividend in the amount of $0.15 per share, to be paid on April 1, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 8, 2013.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.