- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- Study questions drug-discount programs
- Report: First-half of 2013 more promotional with $1.8 billion in consumer savings
- PriceGrabber survey reveals consumer shopping trends for BTS season
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Building on its valued customer program, Harris Teeter is offering shoppers a way to link coupons to the program's card.
Harris Teeter's e-VIC program now gives customers the opportunity to link valuable manufacturer coupons directly to their VIC card. When e-VIC members receive their e-VIC e-mail, they can browse the list of e-VIC coupons any time, and link the coupons by clicking the “Save it” icon on any of the displayed coupons.
The retailer said it frequently will add coupons to the initiative, allowing customers to save every time they shop.