- Study: Coupons drive impulse purchases, don't erode share of full-price shoppers
- Survey: Almost 90% of moms regularly influenced by coupons
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Study: Shoppers want more mobile content from brands, retailers
- Meijer launches complimentary Wi-Fi service in its stores
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Building on its valued customer program, Harris Teeter is offering shoppers a way to link coupons to the program's card.
Harris Teeter's e-VIC program now gives customers the opportunity to link valuable manufacturer coupons directly to their VIC card. When e-VIC members receive their e-VIC e-mail, they can browse the list of e-VIC coupons any time, and link the coupons by clicking the “Save it” icon on any of the displayed coupons.
The retailer said it frequently will add coupons to the initiative, allowing customers to save every time they shop.