- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- A look at China's retail pharmacies
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- PDX, Healthcare Data Solutions partner to provide prescriber verification process to PDX users
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Harris Teeter has launched its Rx Punch Card promotion, which can help loyalty program customers save on groceries when they fill or transfer a prescription to one of the chain's pharmacy locations.
As part of Rx Punch Card promotion, VIC loyalty program customers that transfer or fill a prescription will receive a $20 electronic coupon, which automatically will be applied to their card, for use on their next Harris Teeter grocery purchase of $20 or more. VIC households can earn up to 10, $20 coupons during the promotion for a total of $200 in savings, the company said.
The promotion runs through April 3.
Harris Teeter operates 136 pharmacy locations in six states, including Washington, D.C.