- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Harris Teeter has launched its Rx Punch Card promotion, which can help loyalty program customers save on groceries when they fill or transfer a prescription to one of the chain's pharmacy locations.
As part of Rx Punch Card promotion, VIC loyalty program customers that transfer or fill a prescription will receive a $20 electronic coupon, which automatically will be applied to their card, for use on their next Harris Teeter grocery purchase of $20 or more. VIC households can earn up to 10, $20 coupons during the promotion for a total of $200 in savings, the company said.
The promotion runs through April 3.
Harris Teeter operates 136 pharmacy locations in six states, including Washington, D.C.