- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Alec Baldwin stars in Wegmans commercials
- Billions at stake in CMS’ pay-for-performance rankings
- Cosmoprof North America to feature first-ever 'TV Shopping Open-See'
- Nickelodeon's Jennette McCurdy to promote H-E-B back-to-school campaign
LOS ANGELES — "Hart of Dixie" star Jaime King appeared at Rembrandt's Red Carpet Party Prep Event Wednesday night, a pre-Oscars celebration that took place at Blo salon in West Hollywood, Calif.
At the event, King shared red carpet beauty tips, while guests received complimentary teeth-whitenings using the Rembrandt Intense Stain stain-dissolving strips. The company said King is a long-time user of the brand, having been introduced by her father.