- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- UnitedHealth: Cost of diabetes could be $3.35 trillion by 2020
SECAUCUS, N.J. Hartz is looking to keep tails wagging with a new addition to its Crunch ‘n Clean line of dog biscuits.
New Hartz Crunch ‘n Clean Savory Flavors dog biscuits are available in three salivating flavors -- braised beef, rotisserie chicken and smokehouse bacon -- and contain breath-freshening crystals and DentaShield technology to prevent tartar buildup. The biscuits also include such important vitamins and minerals as iron, choline, zinc, vitamins B12 and D3, riboflavin, thiamin and niacin to promote overall health.
Hartz Crunch ‘n Clean Savory Flavors dog biscuits come in a 26-oz. package for a suggested retail price of $3.49, and are available at such retailers as Walmart, Target and Kroger.