- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
- Progresso adds new soup varieties to lineup
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
CAMDEN, N.J. — Campbell's new soup puts a spin on a classic favorite.
The soup brand said harvest orange tomato soup — developed by Thomas Griffiths, senior executive chef and director of Campbell’s Culinary and Baking Institute — features a blend of herbs and spices, including sage and rosemary and a touch of roasted garlic, which brings out the natural flavors of orange tomatoes. It is one of 35 new products being introduced by the company's U.S. soup and simple meals business.
Campbell's harvest orange tomato soup, which was available last year in select markets, now is available nationwide.