- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Birds Eye launches Recipe Ready line for quick meal preparation
PLANO, Texas — A Dr Pepper Snapple Group brand is getting refreshed.
The beverage giant is updating its Hawaiian Punch brand by bringing its surfer mascot to the 21st century with a computer-generated design, according to published reports.
And just five years after the 60-year-old brand launched, it has reformulated its Light Hawaiian Punch to include sweetener sucralose, only 10 calories and 100% of the USRDA for vitamin C. The original Hawaiian Punch also will trim down; the beverage will have 25% less calories and contain sucralose.
Hawaiian Punch also will become available in a six-pack of 10-oz. bottles, according to the Wall Street Journal.