- Coppertone unveils sunscreen innovations
- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- W.S. Badger voluntarily recalls childrens' sunscreen due to microbial contamination
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Derma e introduces sunscreens for face and body
SHELTON, Conn. — Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care is taking its newest product — Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration lotion sunscreen — to the runway this summer as the official sun care sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013 Collections in Miami.
New Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration lotion sunscreen was developed to deliver intense moisture as a solution for dull and dry skin that often is a result of long days soaking up the sun. The sunscreen's lightweight, hydrating ribbons are infused with silk protein and shea butter to pamper and protect skin when in the sun, providing 12-hour moisturization, the manufacturer stated. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration lotion sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, along with antioxidants, botanicals, a warm tropical fragrance and a lightweight, nongreasy feel. It is available in SPF 12, 30 and 50.
The Hawaiian Tropic brand is giving one fashionista the opportunity to attend Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim. Through May 31, sun lovers are invited to enter the "Hawaiian Tropic Brand Style Your Skin" sweepstakes on a dedicated Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim tab on the Hawaiian Tropic brand Facebook page. An additional 25 fans will be awarded with a Hawaiian Tropic brand gift basket.