- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Walgreens distribution deal helps lift AmerisourceBergen quarterly revenue by 38.5%
ARLINGTON, Va. — At the HDMA Business and Leadership Conference in Orlando, Fla., the association announced the appointment of three new directors: Scott Franklin, president, TopRx; Lenny Rodriguez, CEO, Attain Med; and Todd Szewc, CFO and VP administration, KeySource Medical.
“It is an exciting time to lead this association, especially with the momentum surrounding a federal traceability framework and partnering with stakeholders to curb the prescription drug abuse epidemic,” stated HDMA president and CEO John Gray. “I welcome Scott, Lenny and Todd — three distinctive new voices to our board — and look forward to working with them in the future.”
The HDMA board is chaired by David Neu, president, AmerisourceBergen with Ted Scherr, president and CEO, Dakota Drug, serving as vice chairman.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.