- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- TRESemmé targets frizz with 7-Day Keratin Smooth
- Coolway develops low-heat technologies for damage-free hair styling
- P&G's Head & Shoulders, Veterans of Foreign Wars partner for 'Mane Event'
- John Frieda Frizz Ease movement encourages women to 'never pull back'
CINCINNATI Procter & Gamble's Head & Shoulders hair care brand has crowned National Football League legend Brian Bosworth "Most Iconic NFL Hair of All Time."
Recognized for his hair style, the "Boz cut," Bosworth will be inducted as the winner of Head & Shoulders' Mane Event, a throwdown between eight NFL legends with iconic hair. However, Head & Shoulders spokesman and Pittsburgh Steelers Troy Polamalu's full and thick curls continue to carry the ultimate hair torch, as his million-dollar Samoan locks now bear the honor of earning the Guinness World Record title of "Highest Insured Hair."
The Mane Event is a nod to Head & Shoulders' Polamalooza campaign, a celebration of full and thick NFL hair styles, both past and present.