- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
- Alberto V05 introduces new Men's 3-in-1
- CVS/pharmacy kicks off 2014 Project Health campaign
- SoloHealth survey finds widespread lack of awareness about health insurance marketplaces
Health benefits are among the top characteristics playing a role in personal product selection, according to an online survey of almost 700 AccentHealth viewers conducted in April. More than three-quarters of shoppers consider the health benefits when buying a health, beauty or hygiene product.
To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 6,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.