- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Organix-South develops new Purifying Neem Facial Mask
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
TAMPA BAY, Fla. — Women who long for sleek locks don’t have to pay salon prices for a blowout or worry about the potential health hazards of some salon formulas. Enter the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian keratin therapy collection for the mass market. Debuting this spring, the new line features organic active ingredients in a formaldehyde-free formula. In addition to a sulfate and sodium-free shampoo, conditioner, flat iron spray and antibreakage serum ($7.99 each), the line includes a 30-day smoothing treatment ($14.99).