- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
MONTEREY, Calif. — HealthGuard Wellness on Monday announced the release of its new appetite control supplement, Be Skinny, into more than 300 Walgreens locations across North and South Carolina by the end of August.
“Expanding our reach to North and South Carolina will allow us to help more and more people lose weight and control compulsive eating behaviors," stated Steven Goldberg, Be Skinny founder.
Consisting of a specialized blend of cranberry extract, saffron extract and sceletium tortuosum extract, Be Skinny helps suppress appetite, decreases snack cravings and stops unhealthy eating habits.
A 2-oz. bottle retails for a suggested $3.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.