- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Inergetics partners with the Podiatree Co. on new nerve health support supplement
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- Mission Pharmacal launches prescription supplement CitraNatal Harmony
CINCINNATI — HealthWarehouse.com and GC America on Wednesday announced a partnership to distribute MI Paste, a professional dental product that helps strengthen teeth and aids in keeping them cavity-resistant.
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus provide calcium and phosphate ions at the surfaces of the teeth. The active ingredient, Recaldent, is casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate (CPP-ACP). Using MI Paste twice daily helps promote enamel strengthening and diminish white spots, the companies stated.
MI Paste is available to consumers exclusively at HealthWarehouse.com in the United States with a valid prescription.