- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Study: Parents confident in administering correct acetaminophen dose with AccuDial dosing label
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
- Dr. Reddy's launches generic asthma, allergy, bronchospasm drug
- USPSTF recommendation against vitamin D, calcium supplementation draws criticism
CINCINNATI — HealthWarehouse.com and GC America on Wednesday announced a partnership to distribute MI Paste, a professional dental product that helps strengthen teeth and aids in keeping them cavity-resistant.
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus provide calcium and phosphate ions at the surfaces of the teeth. The active ingredient, Recaldent, is casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate (CPP-ACP). Using MI Paste twice daily helps promote enamel strengthening and diminish white spots, the companies stated.
MI Paste is available to consumers exclusively at HealthWarehouse.com in the United States with a valid prescription.