- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
Tens of billions of dollars have flooded into health IT in recent years, making that sector "as sexy an [investment] as social media and gaming," experts say.
Click here to download the exclusive DSN digital report, and find out what 15 leading pharmacy services companies — traditionalists and start-ups alike — are doing to bring new innovation to the HIT segment.