- Jack Link's dips into new snacking territory with Big Dippers
- Michael Season's expands with kettle cooked chips line
- Ruffles launches new Tangy Honey Mustard behind grindhouse ad campaign
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Diamond Foods expands portfolio with P&G's Pringles business
NOTTINGHAM, Pa. — Herr's is turning up the heat with its newest potato chips, co-created by T.W. Garner.
New Herr's hot-sauce-flavored ripple kettle cooked potato chips combine the taste of Herr's ripple kettle cooked potato chips with the zing of Texas Pete hot sauce, the companies said. This is the second potato chip creation developed in the companies' partnership.
The new Herr’s hot-sauce-flavored potato chips now are available in stores and vending machines across the United States.