- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- Bud Light to launch 'Stay in the Game' campaign
- Archie Manning to keynote at 2014 AWMA Marketplace and Solutions Expo
- Gillette promotes new Clinical Clear Gel deodorant with 'Pressure Points' Web series
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
HERSHEY, Pa. — Hershey's is offering football and chocolate fans a chance to win a trip to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Fans that visit the sweepstakes site at Hersheys.com/HallofFame now through Feb. 28 can enter to win a grand prize trip for four to the 2011 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival Weekend, which will be held Aug. 5 through 8. During the weekend-long festival, the winner and guests will be hosted by Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinee Emmitt Smith, and will have their likeness on display in the form of chocolate busts.
In addition to the grand prize, 20 first-prize winners will receive a Hall of Fame Collector’s Edition football signed by Smith, and 100 second-prize winners will receive a $100 Pro Football Hall of Fame gift card.
“Hershey’s is excited to partner with the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith to bring added excitement to the playoff season,” said Hershey's spokeswoman Anna Lingeris.