- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Actavis buys rights to experimental antifungal drug
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. — Generic drug maker Hi-Tech Pharmacal has acquired the rights to a drug for mouth infections, the company said Monday.
Hi-Tech said it acquired nystatin oral suspension from Bausch & Lomb for an undisclosed sum. The drug is used to treat candidiasis, a fungal infection, in the mouth.
The market for the drug is $23 million, according to IMS Health.