- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. — Generic drug maker Hi-Tech Pharmacal has acquired the rights to a drug for mouth infections, the company said Monday.
Hi-Tech said it acquired nystatin oral suspension from Bausch & Lomb for an undisclosed sum. The drug is used to treat candidiasis, a fungal infection, in the mouth.
The market for the drug is $23 million, according to IMS Health.