- Federal government must find alternatives to rescheduling hydrocodone combination drugs
- DEA pushes forward on rescheduling hydrocodone combination products
- Lipitor may be the first statin to switch to OTC
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Mylan launches generic version of Prandin
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. — Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., a specialty pharmaceuticals company, on Thursday announced that it was granted final approval from the Food and Drug Administration for bromfenac ophthalmic solution 0.09% (once-a-day), a generic version of ISTA Pharmaceuticals’ Bromday ophthalmic solution, 0.09%.
The product is used to treat post-op inflammation and reduction of ocular pain in patients who have had cataract surgery. The company plans to launch the product immediately.