- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. — Hi-Tech Pharmacal has introduced levofloxacin oral solution in the 25-mg/mL strength, the drug maker said Tuesday.
The drug will be available in 480-mL, 200-mL and 100-mL sizes in order to allow pharmacists to tailor inventory to store volume. Hi-Tech was granted tentative approval in April.
The drug is a generic version of Johnson & Johnson’s pneumonia treament Levaquin.