- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Skeeter Snacks to launch in New England Walgreens
- Fresh food could help drive more loyalty for Amazon
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
TOPEKA, Kan. — A new line of cat food designed to slow feline aging has hit the market.
New Hill's Science Diet senior 11+ age defying small kibble is easy to chew and digest, increasing lean muscle mass typically lost by older cats, the company said. The new cat food also supports healthy cognitive function and a radiant coat with fish oil and omega fatty acids.
Hill's Science Diet products are available at retailers nationwide, including Petco, PetSmart and more.