- Homeopathy, returning brands shape pain relief
- Heel launches homeopathic Reboost cough-cold line
- Ricola launches new Extra Strength lozenge
- Topical BioMedics gains national distribution for Topricin Foot Therapy Cream
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
ATLANTA — Historical Remedies, based in St. Paul, Minn., last week launched a line of six homeopathic "stress reduction" lozenges for introduction into the food, drug and mass channel at the ECRM Vitamin, Diet & Sports Nutrition EPPS in Atlanta.
Identifying a potential checkstand opportunity, the company has merchandised the lozenges as part of a shelf-ready, point-of-purchase pop-up display.
The line includes Stress Mints for stress relief, Moon Drops as a sleep aid, Pick-Up Drops for energy, Arnica Drops for muscle and pain relief, and Passion Drops for PMS relief.