- Homeopathy, returning brands shape pain relief
- Heel launches homeopathic Reboost cough-cold line
- Topical BioMedics gains national distribution for Topricin Foot Therapy Cream
- Oscillococcinum awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
Aisle7 and Boiron last month partnered on the Aisle7 Online Decision Support Tools, an online decision support engine to provide science-based, self-care homeopathic product recommendations. Called the Homeopathic Medicine Finder, the Boiron-branded tool enables consumers to filter through more than 350 health conditions and symptoms to find the right product.
The new tool will be featured across more than 2,000 in-store retail locations and 150 websites served by Aisle7.
“In particular for homeopathy, which in some cases is kind of a new category for people, … it’s really a new way to think about treatment,” said Bill Schneider, Aisle7 spokesman. “This product helps them cut through all the confusion and links them specifically with the product to consider for a condition.”
According to Pew Research, more than half of consumers regularly use the Internet to research and choose products to buy. “Traffic to [Aisle7] pages is on a 20% year-over-year growth rate as more and more people are starting to realize [their] retailers are featuring more content on their site,” Schneider said.