- Heel launches homeopathic Reboost cough-cold line
- Topical BioMedics gains national distribution for Topricin Foot Therapy Cream
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- Oscillococcinum awarded the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval
- Asthma solutions in demand
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Last year’s recalls have put many popular children’s cough-cold medicines in the headlines and off the shelves. Couple that factor with the debate over safety and efficacy of these products, and you have a market primed for just as efficacious but safer introductions, like those in the homeopathic sector.
“The past issues with pediatric cold medicines have been great for homeopathy and the natural segment,” said Michele Boisvert, Homeolab USA president. “There is certainly an increased amount of homeopathic and natural offerings on the shelves today for consumers to choose from,” she said. “And now with recent recalls, it leaves the door wide open for natural options.”