- Hospira sales up by 1.4% in third quarter
- Biosimilars should take same generic names as branded counterparts, Hospira's Ramachandra says
- Hospira announces investor conference
- Hospira unveils new testing lab at N.C. plant
- Study finds similar patient responses between branded arthritis treatment, Hospira biosimilar
LAKE FOREST, Ill. A drug maker has named a former executive at Tengion to the newly created post of SVP quality.
Hospira said Francois Dubois would be responsible for the global specialty pharmaceutical and medication delivery company's global quality systems, and will serve as a member of Hospira's senior leadership team. Dubois will report directly to Christopher Begley, Hospira's chairman and CEO.
Prior to joining Hospira, Dubois served as VP quality at Tengion, where he was responsible for the biotechnology company's quality and compliance operations.