- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
IRVING, Texas — Hostess is going "old-school cool."
For a limited time, the iconic snack cakes maker's treats, including chocolate cupcakes, Ding Dongs and Ho Hos, will tout retro packaging. Hostess also is bringing back the original banana Twinkie-filling recipe for a limited time.
As part of the promotion, consumers can receive a collectible retro Twinkie the Kid alarm clock by mailing in two UPC codes plus $4.95 shipping and handling through June 11. Visit HostessCakes.com/clock for details.
"Hostess set the standard for timeless treats that are loved from generation to generation," said Amy Clark, director of snack marketing for Hostess. "The 'old-school cool' packaging and retro recipe Twinkies celebrate the brand's amazing history and tap into the nostalgia consumers feel with every sweet bite."