- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Tyson announces new breakfast line
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
IRVING, Texas Hostess is launching a brand of muffins to coincide with the back-to-school season, the baked goods manufacturer said Monday.
The company said the baked whole-grain muffins would provide fiber and 150 calories per serving, and will be available in blueberry, banana-nut and chocolate chip varieties.
"Hostess has been producing delicious baked goods for generations," Hostess Brands VP snack marketing Mike Touhey stated. "As consumers continue to look for convenient breakfast and snack options to start their days off right — especially families stretched for time as they start the new school year — Hostess’ new line of muffins delivers the great taste and convenience that consumers expect from Hostess with additional nutritional benefits."