- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Tyson announces new breakfast line
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
- Kind Healthy Snacks releases Strong & Kind snack bars
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
IRVING, Texas Hostess is launching a brand of muffins to coincide with the back-to-school season, the baked goods manufacturer said Monday.
The company said the baked whole-grain muffins would provide fiber and 150 calories per serving, and will be available in blueberry, banana-nut and chocolate chip varieties.
"Hostess has been producing delicious baked goods for generations," Hostess Brands VP snack marketing Mike Touhey stated. "As consumers continue to look for convenient breakfast and snack options to start their days off right — especially families stretched for time as they start the new school year — Hostess’ new line of muffins delivers the great taste and convenience that consumers expect from Hostess with additional nutritional benefits."