- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Hamacher Resource Group will present a session about pharmacy layout, design and OTC merchandising principles to first-year students at Campbell University's pharmacy school, the retail consumer healthcare industry market research firm said Wednesday.
The company said that this would be the fifth year in which HRG co-owner and national account manager Tom Boyer would present at the school, in Buies Creek, N.C. The presentation will take place March 13. The company said the purpose of the session was to help students understand the importance of a pharmacy's nonprescription business.
"It's helpful to expose the students to these ideas early on, and the session is a great catalyst for further discussion," Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences professor Bob Cisneros said. "Tom, with all of his years of experience, makes the principles relatable for the students."