- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Q&A with George Barrett: Cardinal Health’s commitment to independent pharmacy
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Hamacher Resource Group has created a workshop designed to help consumer packaged goods manufacturers in the health, beauty and wellness industry reach the independent pharmacy channel.
The workshop, "How to Grow Sales Within Independent Pharmacy," will be a one-day session held on April 19 at HRG's headquarters and will provide CPG manufacturers with tips to increase sales within the 20,000-plus independent pharmacies through healthcare distributors.
“The independent pharmacy market and its relationship with distributors is a major area of expertise for HRG, and our objectivity and working relationships across the entire HBW supply chain gives us a unique view,” HRG VP Dave Wendland said. “We noticed a knowledge gap in the industry, and identified how we could provide value by sharing our experience to help manufacturers better understand distributors and maximize their opportunity for success in independent pharmacies.”