- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- McKesson buys out Franz Haniel, Elliott to take a 75% stake in Celesio
- McKesson unsuccessful in bid for Celesio
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Hamacher Resource Group is set to present a continuing education session for registered pharmacists at McKesson's ideaShare 2012 Conference in Las Vegas.
"The Art of Good Layout and Design," which worth 1.5 CE credits, will be held on June 25 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and will show pharmacist attendees how to identify store design problems and provide steps they can take to create a productive layout to improve their customers' shopping experience. The CE session will be presented by Dave Wendland, VP and part of the owners group at HRG.
"When you can convert your customers from just purchasing their prescriptions with you to also consistently shopping the front-end of the store, you can build your profits and improve customer loyalty and satisfaction," Wendland said. "Making your store easy to navigate with thoughtful category adjacencies, carefully placed impulse items, and a pleasant interior with good lighting and enough space for relaxed shopping are some of the key elements to attracting customers, transforming them into regular visitors, and giving them reason to recommend your business to their friends."
McKesson’s ideaShare 2012 Conference will run from June 24 to 28.