- Huggies moves on from jeans, rocks camouflage
- U by Kotex aims to bust myths, advance vaginal health knowledge with Generation Know campaign
- Psi Bands recipient of Kimberly-Clark's Huggies MomInspired Grant
- NDBN, Huggies make diaper pledge to American Red Cross
- Kimberly-Clark recalls certain lots of Kotex tampon product
DALLAS — Kimberly-Clark's Huggies brand has named nine grant recipients for its MomInspired program.
Huggies’ MomInspired grant program — which provides seed capital and resources to help fund women-owned business startups and new product innovations inspired by personal motherhood challenges and experiences — this year unveiled nine ideas that address a diverse range of parenting, baby and child care product and service solutions. In the two years of the program, Huggies MomInspired has solicited nearly 1,000 product and service idea applications addressing unmet parenting needs and has awarded $315,000 in grant money — $15,000 each to 21 women.
“It’s been very rewarding to see last year’s grant recipients reach critical business milestones this past year,” said Kelly Stephenson, senior brand manager for the Huggies brand. “We are positive this new class will reach the same level of success and are excited to welcome our newest ‘parenting problem-solvers’ into the MomInspired family.”