- CPGs earn top spots in memorable product launch survey
- Huggies helps parents of squirmy babies with latest diaper
- Huggies moves on from jeans, rocks camouflage
- Sam's Club partners with author Heidi Murkoff's brand to market baby products
- Psi Bands recipient of Kimberly-Clark's Huggies MomInspired Grant
DALLAS — Huggies once again is promoting its MomInspired grant program to encourage women to make their startup business dreams a reality.
Now in its third year, the grant program provides seed capital and resources to help fund women-owned business startups and new product innovations inspired by personal motherhood challenges and experiences. Now through July 31, women can apply to win $15,000. Up to 12 moms will be named as grant recipients this fall.
"We've received more than 900 U.S. applications and almost 1,200 globally over the past two years and interest in the Huggies MomInspired grant orogram continues to grow as more women start their own businesses," Huggies senior brand manager Kelly Stephenson said. "We look forward to supporting a whole new group of moms and will continue to empower the expanding 'mompreneur' community with this program. Plus, we can't wait to see the innovative ideas this year's applicants have to help nurture the relationship between mothers and their children."