- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Diab to head up health and wellness at Walmart
- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Aetna taps former Walmart exec Dijuana Lewis to lead Consumer Products and Enterprise Marketing organization
- Sluggish sales at Walmart, profit outlook lowered
DALLAS — Kimberly-Clark is continuing to revolutionize its Huggies brand with a limited-edition diaper that touts a camouflage style.
New limited-edition Huggies Little Movers camo diapers, exclusively available at Walmart, are shaped to fit like the traditional Huggies Little Movers diapers. What's more, the brand also has introduced limited-edition Huggies camo wipes that feature camo-inspired packaging. As part of the launch, Huggies said its Every Little Bottom program will help diaper a baby in need by donating to Operation Homefront, which provides emergency assistance to the families of service members and wounded warriors. In 2011, Huggies Every Little Bottom will donate up to 500,000 diapers to military families.
"Huggies Camo Diapers are shaped to fit like classic Huggies Little Movers Diapers and combine a fashionable camouflage design with the proven performance of the Huggies brand," said Erik Seidel, Huggies brand VP. "We are proud to partner with Walmart to introduce Huggies Camo Diapers and to join with Operation Homefront to support service men and women and their loved ones."
Last year, Huggies introduced limited-edition jean diapers for its Little Movers line. The jean diapers returned to store shelves this past spring.