- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Meijer to donate up to $10,000 to diaper banks
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Consumers expected to spend $400 more this year than last for holidays
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
DALLAS — Diaper brand Huggies announced it is the founding sponsor of a national nonprofit dedicated to helping raise awareness of diaper need, build capacity of diaper banks and close the diaper gap in America.
Huggies said it is supporting the National Diaper Bank Network by providing 20 million diapers per year to the NDBN via the brand's Every Little Bottom program. Additionally, as a founding sponsor, Huggies said its Every Little Bottom program is kicking off a cross-country tour called "12 Days of Thanks," through which the brand will donate 12 million diapers in 12 cities over a 12-day period. Markets include New York, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Kansas City, Dallas, Denver, Sacramento, Minneapolis, Detroit and Columbus, Ohio.
"Diapers are a basic need for children, yet many families struggle to afford them and have few resources from which to seek help," National Diaper Bank Network executive director Joanna Goldblum said. "Our national organization is dedicated to providing every child in America with the diapers they need to remain clean, dry and healthy."
Click here for more information.