- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Q&A: Taking the pulse with Mitch Rothschild of Vitals
LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Humana's pharmacy benefit management business has been awarded pharmacy benefit management accreditation from a nonprofit healthcare accrediting organization.
Humana Pharmacy Solutions was awarded full pharmacy benefit management accreditation by URAC. URAC standards require companies to demonstrate their commitment to quality and safety.
"Humana is honored to receive PBM accreditation from URAC," said William Fleming, Humana Pharmacy Solutions VP. "It's exciting to us to be recognized in our industry for providing outstanding services. The accreditation renewal also underscores the quality of our work with Humana members, customers, clients, payers and healthcare providers by confirming our compliance with national standards for PBM services."