- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Walgreens takes top honors for MTM services
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Hy-Vee focuses on heart health in circular
NEW YORK — Midwestern supermarket-pharmacy chain Hy-Vee announced Tuesday the opening of two new convenience stores in Iowa and Missouri.
A Hy-Vee spokeswoman told Drug Store News that the 4,350-sq.-ft. Iowa store in the town of Waukee includes a gas station and an attached Caribou Coffee shop with a drive-through, and stands on the site of a Hy-Vee store currently under construction.
The Liberty, Mo., store is on the site of an existing Hy-Vee location.