- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Survey: Supplement users make healthier lifestyle choices
- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- Hy-Vee focuses on heart health in circular
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
CORALVILLE, Iowa — A company that makes a line of dietary supplements is offering informal demonstrations on health at several Hy-Vee stores.
Pinnaclife said it would offer the demonstrations through July 21 at Hy-Vee stores in South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas and Missouri with Hy-Vee dietitians. The company, based in Coralville, Iowa, manufactures a mineral, vitamin and other supplements under the Olivamine brand.
"As a company dedicated to health and nutrition, we look at what Hy-Vee is doing with their Health Markets, NuVal system and dietitians," Pinnacle founder Darlene McCord said. "We believe that when a person shots at Hy-Vee, they have the best opportunity to make healthy choices. We are happy and excited to partner with them on this journey towards good health."