- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
- AlixaRx opens 11,400-sq.-ft. pharmacy hub
- Legislation introduced to restore OTCs as eligible FSA expenses without a prescription
- Hy-Vee, MU Health Care to open Mizzou Quick Care Clinics
KANSAS CITY, Kan. — Hy-Vee will serve as the official grocer and tailgate pit stop of the Kansas Speedway, the supermarket chain said Monday.
Hy-Vee, which operates 26 supermarkets around the state and in the Kansas City, Mo., metropolitan area, has planned special events throughout the year to promote the speedway.
"We want racing fans to think of Hy-Vee as their one-stop pit stop," Hy-Vee president and CEO Randy Edeker said. "Our stores will be hosting ticket giveaways and other activities as well as offering great deals on food and beverages for tailgating."